The total money spent for the temple so far is above Rupees 1 Crore. While the main construction activity has been completed with the help of the funds received from the local and abroad devotees, further extensions are planned which would require additional funds. Basic construction, Land, marble statue of saibaba, ornaments, flooring, electrification, bhajan hall, library, guest houses for piligrims have been finshed so far. Also, as a part of the on-going development activities around the temple we still have minor construction activities, land procurement for future developments Like
1) Construction for Kalayana Mandapam - Land 21780 sft Purchased completed.
2) Old age Home
3) Poor boys education
4) Free Medical checkup camp - weekly
5) Additioal 4 Guest Rooms - 3 Free guest rooms are avilable.
6) Permanent Water Tank - At present using temperory water storage tank
7) Main Entrance Arch - Pillar construction has completed
8) 50+ Daily free meals for visitors.
9) Beautification with garden - Land 2.5 acers has been purchased for gardening.
10) Fixed deposits towards nitya anna danams/ poojas/abhishekams/maintenance
The temple authorities seek donations from interested devotees for the above activities. Interested persons can contact the admin for further information or other concerns. Make checks/cashier's check/draft payable to "Sri Shiridi Saibaba Bhaktha Samajam" and send it to the following addresses in India: The Following is the list of donations received to date
|anjaneyulu. D||Peapully||Kurnool, A.P|
|Bala Subbaiah. I||Peapully||Kurnool, A.P|
|Chidambaraiah. O||Peapully||Kurnool, A.P|
|Dhananjay rao. B||Hyderabad||A.P|
|Diwakar Tools & Equipment||Secundarbad||A.P|
|Kaleswara Swamiji||Penugonda||Ananthapur, A.P|
|Lakshmi Devamma. N||Peapully||Kurnool, A.P|
|Narashimulu. B||Dhone||Kurnool, A.P|
|Pradeep Kumar Reddy. V||Kurnool||A.P|
|Prasanth Babu. K. V||Kurnool||A.P|
|Praveen Kumar Reddy. V||Kurnool||A.P|
|Raja Shekar Reddy. C||avaku mandal||Kurnool, A.P|
|Ramaiah & Sons Piiinti||Peapully||Kurnool, A.P|
|Ramanaiah. K. V||Chenniah||TamilNadu|
|RamNarayana Reddy. T||Ananthapur||A.P|
|Sangameswara. B. S||Ananthapur||A.P|
|Sridhar. A. R||Chenniah||TamilNadu|
|VenkataRamaiah. N||Peapully||Kurnool, A.P|
|Viswanatham Setty. J||Dhone||Kurnool, A.P|
|Vittal Rao. S. G||Bellari||Karnataka|
Still 8000+ devotees were contributed to the temple.